About Me

My photo
I write novels, eat dark chocolate, raise three children, love my husband, scrub toilets, ignore the laundry, and love a good story, but hardly ever in that order.

OPERATION BONNET

STRETCH MARKS

Powered by Blogger.

ACT TWO

BOTTOM LINE

BALANCING ACT

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Winners!

You people are fantastic! Or greedy. Or both. Thanks for being fantastic and greedy and for liking my blog page on Facebook. I felt like either a junior high girl or a hooker, asking people to LIKE ME. But you did! You do! Or at least you're willing to humor a hooker.

We have two winners:



Number 44 is Jan Gonda Newell and Number 101 is Heather Chervenka! Congrats, girls. Please comment below (or on the FB page) on which two novels you'd like, and I'll send you books and tea, just the thing for a cloudy January afternoon.

Stick around, all you likable people, because I have other fun stuff coming down the pike. In the meantime, thanks for asking me to sit at your table in the cafeteria in my fishnet stockings. Am I mixing metaphors?


No comments:

Post a Comment