About Me

My photo
I write novels, eat dark chocolate, raise three children, love my husband, scrub toilets, ignore the laundry, and love a good story, but hardly ever in that order.

OPERATION BONNET

STRETCH MARKS

Powered by Blogger.

ACT TWO

BOTTOM LINE

BALANCING ACT

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winner!


Thanks for entering, for liking, and for thinking about free booties, all in the name of love. Our winner, winner, chicken dinner is.....

Stacie Baumler Gorkow! 

Congrats, Miss Stacie. Kristen of K. Noel will contact you about your spoils.

And because a True Random Number Generator isn't exactly my idea of solid entertainment, I leave you with this:
What is wrong with me that I think this is hysterical?!

Don't worry--Marc is safe. But I might just mention my blog post today, see if he takes a look. I guarantee he'll be more interested in the True Random Number Generator. Physics majors are phun like that. Phun and safe from fatal neck injuries.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment