About Me

My photo
I write novels, eat dark chocolate, raise three children, love my husband, scrub toilets, ignore the laundry, and love a good story, but hardly ever in that order.

OPERATION BONNET

STRETCH MARKS

Powered by Blogger.

ACT TWO

BOTTOM LINE

BALANCING ACT

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thanks and an Update


Hi, all.

Thank you for praying for Jada. This has been a rough week, but I think little Jada and her strong mama (and grandma!) are on a slow downhill slope. Please do remember her in your prayers and thank God with me that she is healing.

Lindsay blogs beautifully and usually with a frequency that makes her older sister's head spin. She posted an update here. You can see post-surgery photos of my courageous niece and her brave mommy.

Much love to you all--

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment