About Me

My photo
I write novels, eat dark chocolate, raise three children, love my husband, scrub toilets, ignore the laundry, and love a good story, but hardly ever in that order.

OPERATION BONNET

STRETCH MARKS

Powered by Blogger.

ACT TWO

BOTTOM LINE

BALANCING ACT

Friday, February 22, 2013

Winner!

We have a winner! Congratulations, Becca Morgan from New York! Your day (and home) just got a bit brighter, I believe, with the help of Sarah McCoy and her cool stuff. 
Thanks for entering, folks. I hope you head back to Permanent Collection and Sarah's Etsy shop when you are next in need of a cute paper fix.


I feel the need for an entertaining video. I do. And so here is one that made me laugh. Of course, I am a little loopy by Friday and cannot be held accountable for what makes me laugh. But in case you are looped as well, this is a good option. Just in case you thought my lovey-dovey post on Marc made me regret the Valentine's post, I give you Crazy Valentine Girl.  

Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment