About Me

My photo
I write novels, eat dark chocolate, raise three children, love my husband, scrub toilets, ignore the laundry, and love a good story, but hardly ever in that order.

OPERATION BONNET

STRETCH MARKS

Powered by Blogger.

ACT TWO

BOTTOM LINE

BALANCING ACT

Friday, October 16, 2009

HOLY CATS!

You people are amazing! I have a flooded inbox with a hearty army of volunteers for the Finders Keepers Project. All spots are filled! If you are perishing in your inmost being that you didn't e-mail in time, feel free to write me (kimberly@kimberlystuart.com) and we'll start a sub list. A sub list! I can't believe it! I feel like Sally Fields!



Or at least you like free books and I can take that. I could take it better if I had a jiggly perm like Sally's, but I'm still pretty strong.

I'll start sending out e-mails to those of you who volunteered this weekend and we'll get this party started.

Holy cats! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your overwhelming and speedy support.

Happy weekend, readers. And thanks. :)

kim

2 comments:

  1. Ok...so I didn't make it in time to pass out books....but I was laughing out loud with the comment about Marc falling asleep the second his head hits the pillow! One more reason that he is soul-bothers with Kevin! We had just talked about it because the other night he was asleep and snoring before I could count to 20....AMAZING! Put me on the sub list...I can think of a couple good places in the OB office:)

    ReplyDelete